The Louisiana Association of Wholesalers (LAW) was formed in 1941 by a handful of Louisiana men in the business of wholesaling. LAW is now an association built of some of the most successful and powerful wholesaling companies throughout Louisiana.
LAW's 2020 Annual Conference
When: November 4-6, 2020
Where: Windsor Court Hotel, New Orleans, LA
You're (Quietly) Invited!
Let's close out the "Roaring Twenty-Twenties" with Speakeasy in the Big Easy. Shh...the LAW is coming!
More details coming soon, so keep an eye on your inbox!
The Louisiana Association of Wholesalers is a full service, professional trade association dedicated to serving the needs of the Wholesaler Industry throughout the state of Louisiana.
The Louisiana Association of Wholesaler's primary mission is advocating on behalf of member and associate member companies in the legislative, regulatory, legal and public arenas.
- Cooperate and maintain good relations with all governmental, state, and municipal agencies
- Provide our membership with valuable resources to legislators, policy makers, and the public on issues pertinent to LAW
- Promote the industry as an entity
- Broaden the networking opportunities for wholesalers, manufacturers, and retailers
- Provide services and use the collective strength of our membership to accomplish goals
- Provide unity, excellence, commitment, and opportunity for Louisiana Wholesalers and associate members to perpetuate the fairness and credibility of this industry